Friday 25 July 2014

Updating of the Mossel Bay Weather Blog: 25 July 2014 - 2 August 2014

I will be leaving for the Eastern Cape early this morning.  The area I visit (bush) does not always allow me to update this blog via the Internet as connections are erratic and non existent at times.   I have therefor decided not to even try to update this blog during the above period.  I apologize for any inconvenience in this regard but this does not happen on a regular basis. (Maybe once a year.)

I will however try to update the @SAWXREP Twitter account and the MSBWX Facebook pages as and when I can establish a reliable Internet connection.

Here are the links to the various accounts:

@SAWXREP Twitter Account

MSBWX Facebook Account

Finally:  There are many other great weather sites that can be visited to get the latest weather information and updates.  Please feel free to visit them during the above period.

Johan Terblanche
Founder: MSBWX, SAWXREP, SAWDOS, SAWDIS
Mossel Bay
25 July 2014