Friday 15 November 2013

Updating of the MSBWX Blog: 16 - 22 November 2014

I will be leaving for Bloemfontein tomorrow morning to spend some time with the family and to chase a few storms in the Bloemfontein area. (I hope!)  Prospects does not look to bad for this weekend with regard to possible thunderstorms in the Bloem area.  I will therefor be spending some time outdoors away from the computer.

It might happen that I will only be able to update the blog after an event has happened.  If the weather plays along I will hopefully make my cameras to work overtime.

I apologize for any inconvenience in this regard.


Johan Terblanche
Founder: Mossel Bay Weather Observation and Ex SA Weather and Disaster Observation Service/SA Weather and Disaster Information Service
Mossel Bay
15 November 2013